Our New Website
Today marks the day! We are excited to announce the launch of our newly re-designed website: bbrfoundation.org.
Over the past several months we’ve been hard at work improving our website in an effort to make it more user-friendly and bring more content value to you: the families living with illness, the researcher looking for treatment advances and cures, and most importantly, our donors.
Here are just a few of the exciting new features on the website:
- More images and visual content.
- A database featuring every NARSAD Grantee recipient since 1987 with the ability to search and filter results within the page.
Information related to a grantee’s university/location is based on the last Grant they received from the Foundation.
- In an effort to simplify website navigation and allow you to find what you’re looking for more quickly, we’ve divided the website into two sections, accessible at the top-right of the website:
- Brain & Behavior: In this section, you’ll find our lay-friendly research summaries, news and events (like upcoming and past webinars) and information on how to get involved with the Foundation.
- Grants & Prizes: Visit this section to learn about our NARSAD Grants and annual Prizes.
We hope you’ll take a tour of the new site and let us know how it looks. If you have any questions or comments we’d love to hear from you so we can continue to offer the best online experience that we can.