What other ways can I support The Foundation?
Looking for a different way to support the mission of our Foundation? Below are a few simple ways to give.
Sponsor a Program or Event
- Research Partners Program: Sponsor a scientist by personally selecting a young, mid-career or senior researcher in a unique collaboration that brings donors and scientists together. Support a Young Investigator ($35,000), independent Investigator ($50,000) or a Distinguished Investigator ($100,000).
- Foundation Symposia Series: Sponsor a “Mental Health Research Symposium Presentation” through our symposia series featuring our brightest and most innovative scientists working in the field. Support a single presentation for $5,000.
- Meet the Scientist Monthly Webinar Series: Sponsor a “Meet the Scientist: Virtual Q&A Webinar” with members of our scientific community from around the globe who provide recent mental illness research updates. Support a single webinar for $2,500.
- Every time you make a purchase using this link: bbrfoundation.org/amazon, a portion of the purchase price will be donated to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation.
Search the Web
- Every time you search the web using GoodSearch, a penny is donated to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation. Go ahead, sign up and search away!
Sell on eBay
- Sell something on eBay and donate a percentage of the final sale to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation.
Donate through PayPal
- Got some money saved up in a PayPal balance? Donate to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation through your PayPal account.
Buy Tickets to a Broadway Show
- Planning a trip to New York City to see that hit Broadway show? Next time you buy Broadway tickets shop through Givenik and a portion of the sale will be donated to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation.