Colvin Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Mood Disorders Research
Established in 1993, this prize was formerly known under the successive titles of the Selo Prize, Falcone Prize and Bipolar Mood Disorder Prize. The prize was renamed in 2012 in honor of the late Oliver D. Colvin, Jr., a great benefactor of the Foundation who left the largest single contribution in the Foundation’s history. This prize carries an award of $50,000 and the winner(s) is honored at the annual International Awards Dinner in New York City in October.
Nominations are now open for the 2020 Colvin Prize. Please submit your nominations by Thursday, May 14, 2020.
- Robert M. Post, M.D. (Chair)
- Wade Berrettini, M.D., Ph.D.
- Hilary P. Blumberg, M.D.
- William E. Bunney, Jr., M.D.
- Robert M.A. Hirschfeld, M.D.
- Husseini K. Manji, M.D.
- Andrew A. Nierenberg, M.D.
- Karen Dineen Wagner, M.D., Ph.D.