Brain & Behavior Research Foundation
90 Park Avenue, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Tel. 646-681-4888 / 800-829-8289
- 100% of donor contributions for research are invested in research grants. This is made possible by the generous support of two family foundations which cover the Foundation’s operating expenses. Learn more.
- The Brain & Behavior Research Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and our Tax ID # is 31-1020010.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ways to Give:
- Online: bbrfoundation.org/donate
- Call: 646-681-4888 or 800-829-8289
- Complete this form and mail to: Brain & Behavior Research Foundation, 90 Park Avenue, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10016
- Fundraise through Team Up for Research Pages: create a page in honor or in memory of a loved one or host an event and share your page with family and friends.
- Other ways to give.
- For inquiries, contact Myrna Manners at Manners Dotson Group at (718) 986-7255 or [email protected]
Grants & Prizes:
- For info about BBRF Grants and Prizes, please email us.
Events, Programs, and Sponsorships:
- For info about events, third-party fundraising, and webinars call 646-681-4874 or email us.
- For info about how you can leave an estate gift, call 646-681-4889 or email us.
Stay in Touch:
- Join our email list for the latest updates by BBRF-funded grantees along with info about upcoming events and programs.
- Follow us on social media @BBRFoundation:
In Case of Emergency:
- As an organization which awards grants to scientists studying brain and behavior disorders, BBRF is not able to monitor this website for crisis messages or make referrals.