Brain & Behavior Research Foundation
90 Park Avenue, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Tel. 646-681-4888 / 800-829-8289
- 100% of donor contributions for research are invested in research grants. This is made possible by the generous support of two family foundations which cover the Foundation’s operating expenses. Learn more.
- The Brain & Behavior Research Foundation is a 501©(3) nonprofit organization and our Tax ID # is 31-1020010.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- BBRF’s licensed social worker can respond to your questions regarding psychiatric illnesses, support groups, and local mental health organizations. While BBRF does not provide medical or legal advice, it can provide referrals to local community resources. Call Laura Terio, LCSW at 646-681-4875 or send her an email.
Ways to Give:
- Online: bbrfoundation.org/donate
- Call: 646-681-4888 or 800-829-8289
- Complete this form and mail to: Brain & Behavior Research Foundation, 90 Park Avenue, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10016
- Fundraise through Team Up for Research Pages: create a page in honor or in memory of a loved one or host an event and share your page with family and friends.
- Other ways to give.
- For inquiries, contact Nadine Woloshin at Rubenstein Communications, Inc. at 212-843-8041 or [email protected]
Grants & Prizes:
- For info about BBRF Grants and Prizes, please email us.
Events & Programs:
- For info about events, third-party fundraising, and webinars, call 646-681-4874 or email us.
- For info about how you can leave an estate gift, call 646-681-4889 or email us.
In Case of Emergency:
- Call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room or call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.