Productive Lives Awards
These awards were established to acknowledge the challenges, hope and the capacity for families and individuals to persevere and live productive lives with the help of science, family, friends and compassionate efforts of responsible civic and corporate leadership.
- Ellen Levine, Advisor and Consultant, Hearst
- Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D., Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) - Video - Read more about Dr. Collins
- Thomas R. Insel, M.D., former Director of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) - Video - Read more about Dr. Insel
- Eric R. Kandel, M.D., University Professor and Fred Kavli Professor and Director of the Kavli Institute for Brain Science at Columbia University and Senior Investigator at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute - Video - Read more about Dr. Kandel
- Judy Collins, singer-songwriter, author, and activist. Read more about Judy Collins
- Rodolpho Cardenuto, President of SAP Americas, Read an article from The Wall Street Journal about SAP and this innovative program.
- Bruce Cohen, a film, television and theater producer, (Silver Linings Playbook, 2012)
- The Honorable Judge Steven Leifman - Video - Acceptance Speech
- Alice Medalia, Ph.D. - Video - Acceptance Speech
- Fountain House
- Kay Redfield Jamison, Ph.D. - Acceptance Speech - Read More
- Elyn R. Saks, Esq., Ph.D. - Acceptance Speech - Read More
- Andrew Solomon - Acceptance Speech - Read More
- J. Randolph Lewis, Senior Vice President, Walgreen Co.